f

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Dixie DIY Sew Along Week 1

Week 1 of the Dixie DIY Movies In The Park Sew Along is upon the Sew News blog.

In the video for the first week, I talk about fabric choices, downloading the pattern, putting the pattern together, and modifying the pattern for a longer short. You can find the blog post HERE, and I have attached the video below just in case you might like to take a look. Enjoy!


If you would like to give the shorts a try, but you have yet to purchase the pattern, you can find it HERE on Dixie's website.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Rhonda, I have learned so many little nuggets just watching your videos and blog. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I may have to give this one a try! Thanks so much for sharing, I really do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I always have trouble doing comments to your blog from wordpress, so if this is a repeat, my apologies). I think this is so cute, and I think I must give it a try! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete